Summary of project and role:
At Manzil, we are seeking support in enhancing the communication, personality and presentation skills of students which are required when they apply for various job opportunities post their education. Our goal is to prepare students to meet the expectations of the world confidently by presenting their knowledge and skills in the right manner. We are looking for a volunteer who can support students in preparing for interviews, group discussions, build CVs effectively and work on their personality development.
- Train the students on “Personality development”. Helps them identify their strengths and areas of improvements.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well and confidently in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
- Support the students in preparing good CVs for their job profile.
- Design and Implement Sessions on all the above mentioned themes for students.
- To monitor student progress and make recommendations to the team member if any interventions are needed to bridge the gap.
- Customizes the learning content in context of individual student needs.
Time commitment: 7-8 hours per week
Duration: At Least 4- 6 months
Qualifications and requirements:
- Preferably someone with 1-2 years of experience working as a placement trainer with adults.
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills. Collaborative and team oriented working style.
- Should be punctual and disciplined.
- Should have their own laptop and good wi-fi connection to take sessions
- Working towards a cause like education will help you to make a positive contribution in the growth of the society. There is no greater joy than knowing you have made a difference in someone’s life.
- Working with Manzil will broaden your perspective. You will learn working with people from different socio-economic backgrounds.. It will help you build some essential values of empathy, trust, team-work and equality.
- As a part of a team, you will not only gain leadership skills, you will also learn Team-Work.
- You get to become part of many life-changing stories of young people you work and spend time with here.
Location: Remote Working due to Covid.