Summary of project and role:
Dramebaaz is a student- led initiative to support education through theatre out of Manzil. We are looking for a proposal writer who can take the lead in developing and writing project proposals based on donor requirements, thereby submitting quality proposals. She/he will work closely with other team members
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approval
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval.
- Suggest grant opportunities to the organisation that matches their vision.
Time commitment: 7-8 hours per week
Duration: At Least 4- 6 months
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in grant writing and prospect research.
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills.
- Familiarity with social sector working culture and networks to identify relevant opportunities and be aware of best practices.
- Should be able to demonstrate his/her ability to translate complicated ideas into language easily understood by others.
- Working towards a cause like education will help you to make a positive contribution in the growth of the society. There is no greater joy than knowing you have made a difference in someone’s life.
- Working with Manzil will broaden your perspective. You will learn working with people from different socio-economic backgrounds.. It will help you build some essential values of empathy, trust, team-work and equality.
- As a part of a team, you will not only gain leadership skills, you will also learn Team-Work.
- You get to become part of many life-changing stories of young people you work and spend time with here.
Location: Remote Working due to Covid.
Contact Person: Shrikant Patel